Students in an advanced Biology class were taking
their mid-term exam. The last question was,
‘Name seven advantages of Mother’s Milk.’
The question was worth 70 points or none at all.
One student, in particular, was hard put to think
of seven advantages However, he wrote:
1) It is perfect formula for the child.
2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3) It is always the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive.
5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6) It is always available as needed.
And then the student was stuck.
Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:
7 ) It comes in two attractive containers and is
high enough off the ground where the cat can’t get it.
He got an A.